Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lazy Sundays and Mexican food

Another VERY lazy Sunday, stayed in bed til around 10am reading a Jodi Piccoult novel..the rest of the day has been spent cooking, watching a movie and back to cooking.  We had a smoky scrambled duck egg dish with homemade bread, Kaitaia fire, fresh tomatoes and coriander for breakfast, chicken and homemade barbecue sauce quesadillas for lunch and now we come to dinner.  Al brown's chargrilled squid and chorizo on skordalia with red roast capsicum vinaigrette and I can make my own pita bread now!  It's a snap to make, you can find the recipe here followed by rhubarb and apple pudding with hokey pokey ice cream.  Utter gluttony.





4 comments:

  1. It looks lovely and wonderfully presented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it looks nice ! I want to experience it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    As I myself being a food lover, I was checking out for some awesome food blogs in Google in order to gain some idea on creating a new food blog of mine. Your blog is good & I liked your blog however I don't know why but after reading your blog instead of creating a new food blog, I end up creating a new social media blog (www.iueus.blogspot.com)....
    After all Good Food + Good People = Good Life (Formula & Equation of a Happy Life)
    About me:
    About Me: My name is “CHIRANTAN”. It’s a difficult name to pronounce. Some of my friends call me “CHIROO”. I also have a nickname “JAI”. You can call me by any name whichever you feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete